The Alexander and Mabel Bell Legacy Foundation, located in the US, is a charitable and educational nonprofit organization, dedicated to preserving, protecting and advancing the Bells’ legacy and spirit of innovation.
The Legacy Foundation’s objectives include:
- Preserve and advance the Bells’ heritage, image, artifacts and story
- Educate the public about the Bells’ contributions and achievements
- Reclaim and protect the Bells’ historical and cultural objects
- Monitor and vet usage of the Bells’ name, likeness and materials and arrange licenses for usage
- Provide support through grants funded by licensing fees and donations for charitable and educational endeavors related to the Bells’ scientific and humanitarian interests and spirit of innovation.
For additional information visit: www.alexanderandmabelbelllegacyfoundation.com